Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lovie Smith/Jay Cutler '14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    As a person who lives near Chicago and is forced to watch the majority of Bears games -- do not want. All Chicago fans don't want Cutler & respect Lovie... but he's the equivalent to how Fisher was to us.

No thanks.
    dontdraftcutler high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850

He made it to the Super Bowl with Rex Grossman as his QB. There's something there... he's a good coach.

A big part of the problem with Cutler has been pass protection. A lot of his picks come from massive pressure throughout games. We'd protect him a whole lot better.

And you do realize our current coach/QB duo is Fitzpatrick/Munchak. lol It ain't gonna get any worse than that.
    Dman high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,047
    Lane Kiffin is really excited on the sidelines. And I hear he is available lol
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    The big problem with Jay Cutler's interceptions is Jay Cutler. He makes terrible decisions. Throws the ball up for grabs. Sails balls because of awful technique.

He's 30 years old. He isn't getting better than what he already is, which is totally and absolutely average. Not to mention he's a spoiled brat.
    avvie and dontdraftcutler high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,856
    Lovie Yes, Cuttlebear no.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    Yea to no on Cutler.

Let Lovie come in and do what he needs. The guy has talent, we need to make a push, show the front office we want a winning team again.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,097

I agree with this and I think Lovie would make a good decision on qb going forward if this would be the case. Munch taking locker in the first round was a huge risk and fail.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    Okay, so if we don't get Cutler in the offseason who can we draft?

Let's assume we end up around pick #10 again... what QB will be there? I'm not as familiar with college, so I really don't know. Or is there a late round gem?

I'd rather get Cutler and draft with potential late in the draft to learn under him.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39

It really depends on who/if we get a new coach......

realistically, we might be in range for......

Boyd
    Murray
    McCarrion
    Manziel
    Mariotta (probably picking too late, if he even declared)
    Mettenberger

Out of that, I like Boyd, Murray, and Mettenberger But I would not spend a first on Murray or Mettenberger
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    I really don't like Mettenberger and McCarron.

Murray I could maybe get behind, but not in the first.

Where is Manziel supposed to go? I'm willing to risk it for him. I just don't care anymore. We need the excitement.