Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lovie Smith/Jay Cutler '14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,259
    Cutler isn't "much" better then Fitzpatrick either. He's a software update of Fitz, improved some things but ultimately not that much different.

He's Fitzpatrick 2.0
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $125,747
    It would have to be one or the other. Not both I thin.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,570
    Anyone who thinks Munch is a zombie on the sidelines... Smith is a mirror image. No way the Titans can win with him.
    Scarecrow, Alzarius and Fry high five this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,709
    Tony Dungy too. That guy will never win anything...
    The Hammer and Alzarius high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,281
    Not now he wont.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,262
    There's really no comparing the two from that standpoint though. Like I said in an earlier post, Cutler has missed 9 games in 7 seasons. Locker will end up missing that many this season alone. At least Cutler's injuries tend to be more minor and he plays through them.

Sigh... it's sad that we're even sitting here having this discussion right now. CUTLER OR LOCKER?!?!? WHOSE GONNA TAKE US TO THE PROMISED LAND???? lol
    The Hammer and Fry high five this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,067
    neither lol We have to start over and hope we get a good qb this time
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,400

And that right there is too much of a risk at this point. I don't understand what the hype is on this upcoming QB class.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,067

i could not tell you that i don't follow college football that much to know. I just feel we have nothing to lose at this point. That is honestly how i feel today.
  8. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    even if the Titans had drafted Cutler all they would have wanted him to do was hand the ball off to the RB. Whether you like him or not at least he is still playing in the NFL compared to the other 2 highly regraded QB's taken before him