Loudmouths in the movie theater

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You must be seeing movies at the Carmike Thoroughbred 20 in Cool Springs on a Friday night.

I won't make that mistake anymore... and I put an end to that 5 years ago, Sophomore year, when those idiots were probably people I knew.

What sucks is that theater is really nice... the nicest one. But too many Brentwood, Ravenwood, Centennial, Franklin, etc. f**kers ruin it for everyone.

Hollywood 27 always a classy one as well.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I never have a problem with Green Hills. They play the best films, the crowd is usually 25-65 and everyone minds their own business. Now, I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm glad Opry Mills is under water. The kids in THAT theatre made me want to blow my brains out.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I haven't been to all the area theaters - usually Carmike Cool Springs, and if you say it's the nicest one in the area then I have no reason to disagree but overall that theater isn't so nice. In need of a major renovation anyway. The place is pretty worn out.. Compared to the five or six theaters I frequented in SoFlo I'd say it would be at the bottom of that heap.
    Maybe it says something about the future of "cinema" that this area hasn't had any new theaters built in the past decade. Carmike CS is a decade and a half outdated.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

A lot more than that actually. Verizon OnDemand, at least, get's almost one or two per month. Some of them were mid-level releases, not just indie or small-budgets.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

What, they just opened one of the new "Big D" theatres at Cool Springs...

http://www.carmike.com/promotions.aspx?id=93

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Inside the same old theater.. Have you seen a movie in that room? I'd be interested..

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

No I haven't but would like to...Next movie I'm going to see is that Nicholas Cage witch's thing...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I tried seeing which room it was in at Carmike but of course their site doesn't list the room or which movies are playing in BigD.. argh

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NVxLz6O6MaI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NVxLz6O6MaI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar