Loudmouths in the movie theater

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

3-D has pumped some life into the theaters. I don't know how long that will last.

Theaters need to get smarter and do monthly memberships and have showings for just adults.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Im only 19 but i go to movies to watch the movie. Not talk. I just don't understand how you can pay 8 bucks to see a movie, then go and talk the whole time. Your missing out. When i saw Tron Legacy last week, i didn't say a word. I was literally speechless. Effects like that happen when you actually pay attention. When i go to a night showing, there are usually a few HighSchool kids there. I tend to dress very loose. I do my best to look intimidating so if anyone is loud, i can give them that one look, the look that lets them know, i WILL cause a scene if you don't allow me to enjoy this got damn movie. And if they continue, i give scream STFU in their face. YOur already ruining the movie for me, may as well kick your for it kid.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The social part of going to the movies will keep theaters around - dating etc.. Wish southern Nashville area had ye olde Cinema Drafthouse like we had in Florida. I look forward to the Old Franklin Theater renovation and hope they do traditional midnight movies...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nqZ86pJkz-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nqZ86pJkz-M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

4. TitanJeff

I keep hearing different things about the Franklin Theater. The latest is that everything has stopped until another $3 mil is raised.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hmmm, how do you separate the adults from the children? Age doesn't work yanno. Just look at this site :brow:

6. TitanJeff

:truedat:

Armed ushers?

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

In Greece they use a crowbar..

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Honestly, there should be a children's table at the theater (and here)!

9. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

Unless it's a 3D movie I just go with the bootleg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDGvG6VlPb4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JDGvG6VlPb4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

crazy ****

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

People will never stop going to the movies. Ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar