"Lost"... should I watch it?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by TitanJeff, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As far as Lost goes - it has it's moments but as a whole, there is a ton of better stuff out there. The conclusion was a kick in the teeth. I recall at the time people were all up in arms about The Sopranos ending and the Lost creators were promising to deliver the goods. They failed.

The worst part for me was that for a show that seem to have 100 characters important to the storyline there were only a very few likable ones.. Ben Linus, Mr. Ekko..
    I'd just as soon punch John Locke in the neck as pompous as he was..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude, watch BBC Sherlock.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yeah mr. ekko was great. It all went down hill from there.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Okay... going to give it three episodes.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its going to turn into the full things. See you in a few weeks to hear you complain:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

What hundreds of mysteries did not get solved? Maybe a couple non important ones. Who cares. I think it was his intention to leave some of it to the viewers imagination.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd name them but I don't want to spoil it for TJ...All I'll say is Look at the island itself and see how many things that make zero sense and aren't explained you can count..

and TitanJeff, don't say I didn't warn you. "Only 3 episodes" will be the 3 best episodes of your life, but even crack seems great at first...

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Even 3 episodes couldn't get me very interested.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

First 4 seasons are great, the 4th season is actually the best, even better than the first imo, and the episode "The Constant" will go down as one of the greatest episodes of any tv show of all time.

Last 2 seasons sucked, but overall, worthy enough to watch.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

John Locke was everyone's favorite at first but then he just got annoying. Ben Linus was probably the greatest character on that show, the actor that played him was amazing.

Spoiler Alert below!

And yeah, Mr. Eko was one of my favorite characters, they weren't planning to write him off but there was a conflict in his schedule.

Show was amazing until they brought in time travel, then it went downhill from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar