LOOL.. Hilarious. Wikipedia and Schwartz.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

this is funny..
    I think Schwartzi and I are communicating.
    Each time i edit the wikipedia page concerning Jim Schwartz he comes back and edits it again.. I'm pretty sure its him. Who else would come on there on a regular basis and edit the article... Mostly same IP number

Original. My edit
    Jim Schwartz is disliked by most Tennessee Titans fans for believing that Schwartz is responsible for single handedly ruining their once dominating defense. Ever since Schwartz had taken over the role as Defensive coordinator from Gregg Williams, the defense has steadly imploded. During the 2006 season, Jim Schwartz had failed once again to take advantage of the skills of his players and has caused much misery to the Titans franchise. Despite the success of the offense during the second half of the season, the Titans defense continues to be the worst defense in the league. Many fans have reported their willingness to donate funds to an undisclosed fan-club which will soon release a front page newspaper ad asking for the firing of Jim Schwartz.

His Edit
    Born on July 2nd, 1966, Schwartz is well-known among the NFL's statistical analysis fanbase for his work with Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders on a number of research studies. He has served as the Titans DC for the past six seasons, and was runner-up to Mike Nolan for the San Francisco 49ers head coaching position in 2005.

My Edit
    Jim Schwartz is disliked by most Tennessee Titans fans because of their belief that Schwartz is responsible for single handedly ruining their once dominating defense. Ever since Schwartz had taken over the role as Defensive coordinator from Gregg Williams, the Titans defense has steadly imploded. During the 2006 season Jim Schwartz had failed once again to take advantage of the extremely talented skills of his players and has caused much misery to the Titans franchise. Despite the success of the offense during the second half of the season, the Titans defense continues to be the worst defense in the league. Many fans have reported their willingness to donate funds to an undisclosed fan-club which will soon release a front page newspaper ad asking for the firing of Jim Schwartz.

Common Nicknames: Shwartzie (used with conjuction with) Shwartzi-po

His Edit (notice the last paragraph)
    Born on July 2nd, 1966, Schwartz is well-known among the NFL's statistical analysis fanbase for his work with Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders on a number of research studies. He has served as the Titans DC for the past six seasons, and was runner-up to Mike Nolan for the San Francisco 49ers head coaching position in 2005.

Due to the NFL salary cap, the Tenessee Titans lost numerous defensive stars from their once dominating defense in Schwartz's first season.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

His comments on the Feb 11 edit:

I really should delete the entire paragraph, but I'll leave a tiny bit of it.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wrote something like that, but it was deleted and i didnt bother re-doing it.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

You can go back to the history and find your article.

5. Fry

not as detailed as pitbull's, but it get's the point across. i think Avvie added to it too.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I was wondering who that was. I laughed my butt of at this:
    "Armed with a clipboard and a red hat, Schwartz is a proponent of the "prevent" defense--so named because it is designed to "prevent" his team from holding on to an early leading score, thus helping to "prevent" his team from actually winning a game."

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

On my next edit i'm going to use your paragraph as well as something about his unwillingness to give up on LT.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

:biglaugh: wow, I need to start watching that article

9. Fry

Starkiller's head might explode when he reads this thread.

:boom:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar