Looks like it's Vince Young time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 14, 2011.

?
  1. Yes. I'm still a fan of VY.

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No. I'd be pleased to see him struggle.

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  3. I don't care either way. He's no longer a Titan.

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

McNair magic... you are kidding right. McNair was a warrior that did whatever it took, vy is/was a whinning b$tch boy that thought he knew better than anyone. Who can forget his quote on 60 minutes...what was it now "can't knowbody tell me nothing". Yeah that just screams everything McNair was about.:sad2:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Ok I apologize for assuming you knew what McNair magic was...my mistake.

3. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Best coach this franchise (oilers & titans) has ever had. Maybe its the ownership???

4. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Love it or hate it fisher is the best coach this franchise has ever had. Vincent young is definitely not the best Qb this franchise has ever had. End of story

5. amy

amy Starter

Oh, who cares? The aim is to win, not make the highlight reels. My dream is for us to win the SB after being neglected the entire season so to make the talking heads look like the numb nuts they are!
    :D:yes:

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Best coach is meaningless without a Superbowl. He's had numerous 13-3 teams and got to one superbowl with them.

Talents been there. His coaching wasn't (especially the predictable later years).

7. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

QFT. He should have had more SB appearances and even maybe one or two wins IMO. He did get awfully predictable in his later years it seemed.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which is becoming my fear with Munchak.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK, smart guy... clue me in. What was McNair magic?:sad2:

10. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

You seem to be pretty passionate about this. What did he do to you? Teabag you?;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar