Looking to move from Verizon

Discussion in 'Gear' started by TitanJeff, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I am about to get an s3, but only because my Thunderbolt is starting to mess up. After that I am pretty much done with phones. Complete waste of money.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I have an Xperia which is on it's way out. I just don't care about phones. I don't use them for anything except phone calls, texting and facebook if I am bored on the train.
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I dont use mine for anything but calls either or texting maybe some facebooking and e-mails. The occasional tweet or wikipedia viewing. Maybe the GPS every now and then and sometimes the music feature. You tube is pretty cool I look at it from time to time and the calculator is always pretty handy. It also converts currency and calculates tips, not that I ever really need it for that. Oh the camera on the thing is pretty sweet good quality pics and even videos. It also has an app where I can do my online banking which is pretty ****ing handy and the mobile wifi feature on the 4g lets me hook my laptop up to it to play online video games with my laptop, I can seriously play some battlefield 3 with a low 50s ping. **** you Twin Lakes telephone coop and my DSL, **** you. The calender feature I use to remind me of appointments oh and the alarm clock I use every morning. I can tap into the weather channel and get a view of the extended forecast anywhere in the country, pretty important with my job. Also has an ebay app where I can keep track of my sells and purchases with complete UPS and Fed Ex tracking of all my packages, but thats really about it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

yea but smart phones have been doing that for the past few years, just tired of dropping money on something thats just basically could be an upgrade.