Looking past the Texans? (guilty as charged)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm so geeked up about the Titans playing Pittsburgh next week that I don't really care about today's game against the Texans (and I can't believe I'm saying that). I'm so consumed with the Titans winning their last two games (and perhaps knocking the Colts out of a playoff spot), that this game has almost become meaningless.

I bet you Fisher will be playing to win those last two also (I'm sure he noticed how the Giants reacted last year to playing out the season against New England despite it being deemed a meaningless game). This is an excellent Titans team, going into the post-season with the psychological edge that victories in those two games (against those two teams) could make them truly scary.

But yeah, what the hell. Beat the Texans. Yay.

7 Ben Restinpeacelisberger...
    [​IMG]
    ...days until Pittsburgh.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

By the time the Sqeelers have played the Ravens & us they'll be fit for nothing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm pumped for this game (mostly because it's the first that I get to watch on my new giant HD tv), but man, next week will be fantastic. I'd love it if the Ravens beat the Steelers, and then we beat them next week. I wish both the Ratbirds and the Squeelers could lose the division title, but someone's got to take it. Oddly enough, the AFC East Champion could get a bye, while second place in that division could miss the wild card. Amazing.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar