Looking for NT and CB/Safety signing next

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

I think #1 Tackle

I would like to have at least a serviceable Tackle first before the draft so we can at least not tip our hand.

Second we need that nose tackle. I just don't think there's one out there that would be an upgrade over Woods, which means we probably sign a vet like Hill at the minimum, and hope a good NT is there at 33.

Then I would pursue another couple of defensive backs. We could really use a starting quality cb here for depth.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Billings, and both Bama guys are going in the 1st. We cannot go into this year without a true NT, we already can't stop the run as it is, this would be disastrous.

Gotta grab one of Knighton, Woods, McClendon at a minimum.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I think at least 1/3 are available at 33. The DL is deep, and some guys will get pushed. Robinson for example, evaluators seem torn on him. On some lists, he's not even top 50.

I agree with you though; dangerous game we're playing going into the draft without a NT.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I dislike the fact of having to draft a nose tackle early in the draft or any other position. I'm BPA all day. Let's get some free agents, damn!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JBC

JBC Starter

I won't be upset either way if they go with Tackle, or corner with the first pick. DL is deep enough that JR can go Oline and corner with the first two picks and still get a Talented NT in the third

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Just resigned Al Woods. Id still expect them to pick a DT in round 2 or at the latest round 3. Billings at 33 would be great but I doubt he lasts. If he slides into the late 20's maybe Robinson tries to move up. I would ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar