Looking ahead...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

wow our next couple of games..
    Saints, theyv been playing horrible.
    Falcons, they suck.
    Tampa, killed the saints, but they suck...
    houston, were better
    oakland, enough said
    carolina, they suck
    jax, we beat them away, we can beat them at home

we could easily win our next 7 games.

as long as we dont play down to the competition i think we shoul easily make the playoffs this year, i really do.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldn't say we could "easily" win our next seven games.

the saints, even as bad as they've been, have a lot of firepower.

i could see tampa's speed giving vince some problems, i mean, they used to OWN michael vick. they might as well use that same gameplan.

houston has improved, but i think it's become pretty obvious if you stop andre johnson, you stop the texans offense.

oakland's d is tough and their o-line has improved.

do we have an answer for steve smith when we play carolina?

let's see if we can push jacksonville around twice in the same season before write down the W.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I'm with Bigtitan on this one no game in the NFL is easy no matter who your are playing.

Beating the Saints would be a good start to get a W and give us some momentum.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yup, one game at a time.....beat the saints....beat the saints....that is the goal....MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BABY!

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Go ahead and write off what the Texans have done. Go ahead and convince yourself it will be a gimmie game. 24 hours ago Ya'll were talking about having the Colts number.

6. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

lol @ "carolina - they suck"
    quit acting like that game is a gimme

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Texans have impressed me so far. They are playing confident. It should be a good game and an interesting race in the AFC South.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The Texans are playing very well right now. But I believe in the Young - Houston curse. :yes: He's playing well and he will elevate his game even more for the home town team.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I believe in the Bud Adams sold his soul to Satan curse.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Already buying your playoff tickets huh bovine breath? Don't get ahead of yourself just yet, I'll tell you what, after this weekend if you still are sitting atop the AFC South instead of 2-1 with the Titans then we will talk alright? Till then try not to step into any cowpies ok.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar