Looking Ahead: New Orleans Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

0-3 is tough, but much more managable in the NFC, several teams are playing over thier heads now including Det, and GB, while thier division is shaping up to be one of the worst. TB, ATl, NO, and the kings of underachieveing Carolina.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

all i can remember is last year when the saints came in to the superdome and opened a can ...now granted they where playing for something different but it is their home opener. its going to be a great game. vince and bush in primetime??? vince will take it again!!!!

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

This will be great to watch - Saints are in a hole but playing Monday night at home should help them. I love the Bush/Young match - you know Vince feels like he's got something to prove here. Our offense took a while to come alive against the Colts after never coming alive against the Jags. A little bit of momentum now, and a weaker D should get Vince going a little earlier. Brees is good, but he's no Manning - we held off the blitzes against Manning 'cause you just could kill yourself going after him with extra men, but I think Brees will see pressure early and often. I hope the DBs do some work on the jugs machine, though - need to catch the ones that come to them.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I think the Saints are going to play this game tough to avoid being winless, but i think this is a must win for Tennessee

5. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I favor this match up a lot. Their defense is poor and they probably have one of the worst linebacking units in the league, not to mention their secondary being not so great. You know it's bad when a sputtering Bucs offense man handle's you. It's very well possible for us to have another high yardage running game next week, with both CB and LenDale seeing equal amount of time and Vince adding a little extra. BUT, this is the Aint's home opener and they love the screen play which has been a weakness of this defense the past few years. That aside, I feel we have the better cards going into this game and should pull it out when all is said and done - baring any wierd/freak incidents.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think because they've been burned deep, they will adjust, and it should play to our strength, which is the underneath route.

7. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

This game scares the hell outta me! Brees, Bush, Deuce, Meach, Colston and henderson..... Thats Offense power plus they are great at home!!!

But we are coming off a big loss and we haven't played on a monday night for forever!!! I believe the titans are going to be tough and very ready for them saints

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Saints are overrated

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I agree, I'm just waiting for them to have at least one offensive explosion..
    (it'll def. happen against an NFC team)

10. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i think, peyton, marvin, wayne, addia, gonzalez, and clark sound more scary to me. The saints will lose, we will win, beause first our D will shut down bush and duce, running the ball. And when brees steps back to throw, there will be major pressure in his face by our better D line. Bush , even though i like him, isnt goign to do anything becasue the fact is he has no consistency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar