Look who got busted again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He's had treatment TWICE, it didn't help. Kick his ******* out of the league for life.

2. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Obviously Travis Henry isnt that intelligent for threatening his career just to smoke up. But, its funny that the NFL cracks down on pot while the players use so many different kinds of legal drugs and paink killers that are 10 times more harmful.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh, I know it's nine. My point was that, how many times did he have the opportunity to change something in his life. He made the "getting the girl pregnant" mistake 9 times! I mean, really, how do you not change after the 5th, 6th, or 7th time?

I also said 2 tests for pot, when now it's been three, but shouldn't he have changed after one? Or at least after two?

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It is hard to believe anyone could be this stupid but I guess the Titans thought that about Jones and learned their lesson.

In hindsight I was one of those who wished we had kept Henry but after bringing Brown back we might be as strong in the run game as last year with Henry and we don't have to depend on just one guy either. Turns out Wade was probably the guy we should have kept.

5. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

In answer to the poster above, Selvin Young is not related to Vince, but they are close friends and roomed together at Texas.

6. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

Disagree. Wade is okay, but he's no better than the guys we still have. There was no reason to overpay for him like Minnesota did when he is not significantly better than the other guys on the roster.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hoffa, I do see what you are saying. And the fact that Travis already knew how he would be screwed if he failed another test, and all the kids he has to financially support, yes he is a moron.

If it was steroids, or something performance enhancing, then yes I do wish the NFL would suspend longer on the first offense or ban for life on the second offense.

With marijuana, I guess it's more of a personal view on the drug. It's illegal, yes. It doesn't enhance a player's performance and I don't view it as serious. However, the rules are the rules, laws are laws, all the players are made aware of them, so if they make that choice they should pay the consequences.

Kicking a player out of the league for life after one failed drug test for marijuana would be way too harsh in my opinion.

I barely knew Travis back in college, had a couple of classes with him and talked to him a few times, saw him back there when he was with the Bills and said whats up... not important... I want to share this story I heard about him and I have nothing to prove it, as far as I know its totally just a RUMOR. I share because it was funny.

There was a RUMOR that back at UT, one day going to practice Travis could not remember his football locker combination. The rumor went that he got really ticked off started cussing, hitting his locker... eventually actually ripped the lock off himself to get into the locker...

the funny part was... his locker combination was 30-17-30. :grrhee:

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Reinfeldt is looking better and better with each passing week.

I guess sometimes what matters most really is the guys you choose NOT to sign.

9. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

Son of a Bi*ch...I was finally ripping my fantasy league apart this year and now this.

Well time to pick up some free agents....At least the Titans got rid of this moron. Weed is no big deal to me but come on Travis, how could you be so stupid?
    Maybe the league should test for alcohol, that is what kills people :irked:

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

And people thought we were stupid for not resigning him. I'd say someone in the FO new wgat was up. Maybe him $ Ricky will start a new league. Wwwwwhhhhhoooooooosssshhhh! He has been flushed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar