Look who got busted again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Crack babies have NO self control...

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

do ANY babies have self control

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Avvie on T. Henry: :irked: :rant:

GoTitans: :blah2:

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wow... incredible!

I think we have the beginnings of an NFL Goncha league

Vick could be the QB
    The running back position is covered by Ricky Williams and Travis Henry
    Pac would be one of the db's

I truly believe that smoking weed has GOT to KILL brain cells because could any of these players be any more stupid with a regular brain cell count?

5. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Dumb choice by Travis because of the rule but there is no doubt pot is a much safer drug than alcohol..

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, this is exactly why we didn't pay him his bonus...

He should have just had an NFL vasectomy!

I feel bad for the guy, but clearly he's made a lot of bad decisions. I mean, after having 5 kids with different women, and two positive drug tests, don't you recognize the need to change something in your life? He was at that point several times in both situations, and didn't change what he was doing. Travis Henry is clearly not a role model, but someone to pity. I really don't think he deserves to come back to the NFL, he needs to take some serious time to get his life under control.

He'll probably be too old to make a comeback in another year anyway. He might have 1-2 years left when he's allowed back in.

7. Hoffa

Make that NINE...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Exactly. You don't think smoking marijuana led to this. I'm quite sure that it did.

If you had a disease, you would deserve another chance too once you had fully recovered or sought help. Now if he is simpley an idiot, then he is what he is, and does as he does. But more than likely he is a slave to his addiction. Tratement is available. And he can be helped.

9. Hoffa

If I had a disease like cancer, sure, but choosing to smoke dope is not a disease.
    Why do you think they call it dope?

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Travis henry is my idol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar