Look what a recent simulation predicted :)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The 49ers to win the West!!!!
    The Panthers with 11 wins. What secret weapon do they have they I haven't heard about?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Best Running Back tandem in the league.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The 49ers could easily win that division... and I think that they will. That is the worst division in the NFL (now that the Cardinals are back to "the Cardinals"). That being said, whoever came up with these predictions likely has an IQ of 12.

The Jets at 7-9? That's logical! :rolleyes: A team that was one game away from the Super Bowl last year and is only improving will be below .500. Smart call! The Jets are easily a top 5 team in the AFC. They'll go 11-5... at the very worst.

Dolphins at 6-10? So, with Henne's solid performance, Ronnie Brown's return, and the addition of Brandon Marshall, the Dolphins will only win 6 games? Really? Idiots.

Broncos at 10-6? Lol... okay... a team who lost their best player (on offense) is going to be better?... Even though they're on a miserable losing streak right now, losing 8 of their last 10 games?

Please tell me how the Eagles will win 11 games without McNabb. Sorry. That won't happen.

I'm not saying the Bears are any better than an average team in this league, but 5 freakin' wins? No. Not a chance.

Okay, so the Panthers are going to win 11 games, but the Falcons are only going to win 6? Yea f***in' right.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Matt Moore is their quarterback.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I don't think they're going to win 11 games, but the Titans have shown that you can get away with a worthless QB given the right running game/defense.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Didn't they sign that Clausen kid..:brow:

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Half The Ravens team has been carted off the field already- and they weren't gonna do squat anyway. Squat!

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Deangelo Williams and any one of several PUP RBs?
    Did the Panthers play more than 2 run-stopping teams last year?

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Minnesota, Dallas, NYJ, Philadelphia, and Atlanta twice were all top 10 in rushing yards allowed...Also Stewart hasn't missed a game due to injury in his professional career thus far, so to insinuate that Williams smash, to his dash is injury prone isn't fair imo.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

As a not-so-proud fantasy owner of Stewart, I can say that the guy is injured A LOT. He may not actually miss games, but he has that dreaded "Q" next to his name quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar