Look at #7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I agree. He has made some good picks but good lord there is no denying the lack of talent on this roster.

Some of y'all give Whiz a pass, give Mett a pass, then you have to address the fact that this roster is embarrassing.

That falls on Webster. GM has been a sore spot for this franchise since Reese left.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Good article but I am not sure Whiz can coach either. He is the one that would not play ayers at all. His offense makes zero since. With basically a .500 roster webster and whiz have turned them into the worst team in the nfl. I know it is one year but this team has lost its fan base and reached a new low.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL Webster isn't being fired. We have what 10 starters on IR? Of course we're going to look like a mess, anyone would.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think of the Titans roster like how my yard grows during the winter months; it grows just here and there while the rest withers and dies. How do you fix that, burn it all. Light it up Tommy.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How was our talent before they went on IR?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

decent IMO

I actually came into 2014 thinking Webster did a good job collecting talent except at CB. Not his fault Whiz hated Ayers, not his fault the o-line is decimated by injuries.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Really bad at drafting. Worst at free agency.

Yeah, I'd say it's fair to suggest Webster doesn't deserve to be employed as a GM.

It will be an indictment of Fat Tommy's abilities as a manager if he doesn't fire Webster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Ayers fell out with Muncak's staff too. I think his success has more to do with who he's playing for.

Ruston’s missteps were in free agency not the draft. A lot of it too is that he inherited a bad roster from Reinifeldt. He has drafted well. His biggest mistake was thinking Whisenhunt could coach. That is a fireable offense but not sure Tommy knows enough people to even make an educated hire as to who the next GM should be.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Zero impact players found in the 1st or 2nd round. That's not drafting well.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar