Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Delco78, May 10, 2023.
With this, Titans should have a week 7 bye.
booked my flight last night.... TitanUP!!!!! F the Ratbirds!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm considering right now. My daughter will be in Barcelona this fall. Would be cool to make the game part of the trip.
I hate it.
1. We lose an actual home game and this was the game I wanted to see in Nashville.
2. Comes on way too early.
3. This is somewhat a rivalry game that will now be played in front of fans from all different teams.
4. Football in London just flat out sucks.
So bummed over this.
We still have 8 games at home. I agree on the rest though
Waiting to see if we can get tickets before we book our flight and hotel.
1. Still get the usual 8 home games.
2. The Ravens are going to murder this one dimensional offence anyway.
3. At least it won't be 60%+ Ravens fans because ST holders have sold their tickets.
4. Wait until you're also losing games to the likes of China and Australia and having to get up at 2am to catch the game.
Could always be worse
LJ could be hurt again by week six.
Honestly dislike all the oversea games for the titans. Highly encourage other teams especially the week before playing TN.
agree, Ratbirds is always a big game. Those F’ers took 2 SB from TN and I love seeing the rivalry.
until this scheduled game, TN had the least amount of travel all year. May not now so hopefully not a big deal.
Based on what history?
The argument around here is TN “never changes their offense” and has beat Balt 3 of the last 5 which dates back to 2017 and includes one MASSIVE playoff beatdown eliminating the highly over rated #1 Baltimore team with MVP LJ.
H2H series is 13-13 all time.