LOL at the major Toyota recall.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's really too bad that GM nor Ford can design anything that looks like it'd cost more than the lowest level Kia/Hyundai.

Actually... I apologize for insulting those 2. At least they have some decent designs and understand their price value.

As soon as Fords/GMs offer fair pricing for their product, I'll give them a shot. Anything over 20k for a GM or Ford is too much at this point until they earn that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

...I'll at least say... Ford has improved on design...The Ford Edge has some character.

The Fusion looked ok for a couple months, but is already dated looking. Chevy though... nothing good can be said for that line, aesthetically, at least.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true, but your engine dies. Still better option than killing yourself or innocents

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yea dude, I like the trucks but Chevy's in general are ugly. I like old school chevys. Maybe it's Howie Long, who tries to make you feel less masculine for not buying a chevy..

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I discovered that the best car for driving on ice and show is a 20 year old Cutlass. I would have never guessed - lol

I got passed by 2 of them Friday afternoon. They were going 60-70 in the hammer lane on I24. Rest of sane people were doing 30-40 in the middle two lanes. Chevy's have that going for them at least.

Speaking of the weather. Hows everyone's Priuus's holding out. I noticed a complete lack of tiny alternative cars on the road saturday morning - lol

6. Deuce Wayne

^They should use that. It'd probably work better than whatever they're trying to sell with now.

(especially Howie Long- E)

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Germen all the way. i love my car

my older car was japanese a mitso it was an f'in amazing car. i got friends here in egypt who import american rides dodge and what not. but the rankings are very clear

1 - German
    2 - Japanese
    3- American

in fact id British (got the nationality) cars are better then american the thing is they are mad expensive. put that aside, and give me an AM or jag any day

8. Deuce Wayne

Agreed.

But these days it's kind of hard to determine what is "japanese" considering most are made in America. Same with german.

A good bit of BMWs now are made in the states.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Jeep FTW!

[​IMG]

In all seriousness, this was simply a massive blunder by an otherwise stand up company. Foreign imports still have my vote.

10. Deuce Wayne

I've got a bmw, but for quality no one beats Subaru, IMO.

and with this snow I wish I had a WRX... man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar