Loggains working to improve Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't think a play action is on the ability to be able the hide the ball.

If a QB that has a completion percentage of 20% can hide the ball really well on a roll out pass, is suppose to scare me, then I will fail as a defensive coordinator..

Give me a QB that has 70% completion percentage and can't hide the ball well in a roll out pass.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It doesn't even need to be a roll out. It can simple be quick hand magic that can get a defender to come down and leave a small opening.

If our run game forces teams to really come down often, (Let's hope, cuz that's the only way good PA happens) then little things such as technique will force defenders out of place on PA. Just cuz he might not be the most accurate ever, has no effect if the run game makes defenders come up to help.

If the run game is a mess, then of course no defender is going to get too excited... It's a two part domino effect. I'm not sure how you truly think play action works.

Ensconatus: @jwyattsports has the play action plays with locker been smooth at hiding the ball from the defenders eyes?

@jwyattsports: Ensconatus So far, looks pretty good

That's some what encouraging.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh yeah, I like to hear that, but we are talking about training camp in the first week.

Let's hope this carries on when it counts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

2:20, 3:10. Good Brady fakes. Specially 3:10. Look at how hard the lbs bite and move with the line.

Lockers play action at 0:17 seconds looks awfully choppy compared to watching Brady.

And that ten plays installs very little confidence in him for me. Most of those plays were fluky as all hell.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

since those are the only 2 styles of offense ever then it has to be one of those

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

Saints style offense would be cool but we pay one rb way to much to be much a part of a committee.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

you jus showing off your connection with j dub

8. amy

amy Starter

and how many years has Brady been playing? And was he as smooth his first season? just asking

9. Clark

Well of course the experience difference is huge. I'm not saying Locker can't do these things or that he should automatically be Brady level good. Just that the crisper those fakes get the better off we will be. Not being cynical, just honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar