Loggains officially offensive coordinator.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I know its not fair to Loggains because he still needs a whole off season and what not. I think this biased hate comes from Munchak's horrible decision making.

He is choosing to keep Gray which seems just absurd. He also fired a handful of coaches that doesn't make sense. So by association, his decision to keep Loggains as OC and not find someone with a track record will commonly be concluded as another moronic decision.

Whether it is truly a bad decision or not, that will be determined next year. Hopefully we are wrong and he turns out to be the second coming of Bill Walsh.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

So who do they promote to fill the position of those who were promoted? Someone from the ticket office? One of Bud's handlers? One of the beer vendors? Grounds crew?

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You have to start from somewhere of course! Grounds crew guys deserve a chance too!!

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Every big company I have worked for tries to promote from within.

Whats the point in working hard for anyone if they are just going to hire someone from outside and not give people who work there a chance for promotion?

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

and are you guys saying you dont like ANY of the hires, or just the ones promoted from within.

Im iffy about 2

Hopeful about one

Happy with 2

I guess if you cant hit home runs with everyone, you suck?

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

When pigs fly man. I wish.

7. The Hammer

I was kinda hopin they would promote a ticket taker

8. The Hammer

Oh every big company tries. If for no other reason than it is usually a lot cheaper. But there are those who refuse to hire from the outside and only promote from within. Usuaually companies with something to hide lol

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Eric Mangini started out as a ball boy for the Browns and worked his way to HC ... I guess we might have some ball boys we can promote

10. The Hammer

Gord Ash started as a Blue Jays ticket taker. Worked his way up to GM before being replaced. Now VP of the Brewers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar