Locker's Top 6 Moments

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He'll probably end up with a top ten best injuries list. .

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What sucks, is that this guy would have probably been a good QB if not for constantly being injured.

Watch, he is going to go somewhere as a backup, like Cleveland, replace Manziel and make multiple pro bowls.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

1. When he leaves the Titans facility for the last time.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

New thread title

"Lockers only 6 moments"

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's pretty bad when a preseason game is top 6 for your 4 year career.

I was there for that Saints game his rookie year. I'm usually devastated after a loss. But I remember leaving the stadium feeling so great that day. I really thought Locker was gonna be legit.

And that Lions game was probably the most exciting game I've ever attended live. I was there with my best friend who is a huge Lions fan. It was fun going back and forth talking smack to each other every time we thought our team "had it" lol. And I remember seeing all those poor fools who left early all standing on the bridge trying to get a glimpse of the game when we came back and they heard the roar of the crowd.

Locker had a few moments. Just sucks they were so few and far between.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I have no doubt that things would have gone much better for Locker had Munch let him start his rookie year. MH was really good for us that year but I don't agree with taking a QB in the top 10 unless you believe he's gonna be the guy from day 1.

Drafting a QB so high and making him sit, learn and wait his turn is so f***ing old school and I've never liked it. If you believe in the guy enough to take him so high make him the guy or draft someone else.

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

San Diego game was pretty exciting too.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Can we put the Browns game from last year in with his top 6? Sure he got injured and we lost, but that sure was a good half of FB he played

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

It can't come fast enough...

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only thing that would have been different was Locker getting hurt in 2011 too.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar