Locker's deep balls

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I mean he's still got things to work on, but if I'm going into a dark ally at night, give me Jake Locker, I know this guy will go to war for his team.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

That was a good laugh, thank you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

:giggle: dude I'm dying over here!!!! How did you not list inaccuracy??? That's his biggest one!!!

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Al of which are correctable. Not only correctable, but they're things that tend to improve automatically with experience. An offensive line that isn't absolutely deplorable might help too.

5. JCBRAVE

Youre welcome

If you're going to quote me, quote me properly. I have more moolah than you so bow down neophyte. What I say is truth, what you say is dribble. Sticks and stones will break your bones, but my words will kill you.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

HAHA. Ok now take your homer glasses off.

Poor supporting cast? I guess you said vince had the greatest supporting cast his first years when he won games and got us to the playoffs.

I havent seen any improvement, in fact ive seen a decline and inability to learn nfl scheme b/c he cant handle the blitz. Which means he doesnt have a natural feel for the position.

Our play action is pathetic. End of story.

And hes not a huge running threat.

7. JCBRAVE

Correction bozo, his linemen can't handle the blitz

and Vince had a line, a running game, and a defense.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The question is, why didn't Jake seem to rush things and struggle with the blitz last season when he played? Perhaps the injury and the pass protection struggles were heavily to blame for his panic-like actions when the defense blitzed this season. He didn't do that last year.

9. JCBRAVE

Anytime youre hurt as in Jakes case, youre going to second guess everything in an effort not to get further hurt.

TWW2 is just a complete loser, IDK why I even reply to him. He's like dbc's adopted brother with bad breath.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

While I'm not on the locker train anymore, and I have my own personal opinions on what's wrong.... We will find out his and munches future next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar