Locker Working to Improve Accuracy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 22, 2014.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Unlike a certain previous starting Quarterback and a certain previous running back Jake Locker actually works on improving himself in the offseason. Instead of racing cheetahs and dancing half naked with men while sipping on patron. And while he may or may not make it as a starting QB you still gotta love his dedication. Reminiscent of Steve McNair.

From the Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/tit...cker-passing-accuracy-completion-pct/8003789/

Also have to love that he actually owns his key areas for improvement instead of making excuses and blaming others. Which he could easily do. He could say "How can you expect me to have a good completion percentage with no run game, poor protection and while giving a useless *** like Kenny Britt to throw to." But he doesn't. He actually owns it.

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 12
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Jake for president!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Translation: please don't draft a QB with the 1st pick.
    • High Five High Five x 7
  4. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

He better pull this off because he's the kind of person you want on your team.
    • High Five High Five x 5
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Never rooted harder for a guy.. A good dude who really deserves it.

I have my doubts, but you have my full support Jake. Let`s go. I wear that 10 jersey on game day.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Jake Locker improving his accuracy is about as likely as me improving my ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
  7. The Hammer

Actually I do want one as a backup plan. He may not make it. Just nice to see he is putting an effort into improving.
  8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

In terms of being able to read defenses and improving timing with receivers I think he can improve his accuracy. Over throwing nd his high ball placement probably not.
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

This holds as much weight as someone telling me that CJ is working on his public speaking.
  10. The Hammer

Locker has a better chance of improving his accuracy than Johnny Football does of improving his douchebag character.