Locker - Week 1 Thoughts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Starter

Oh bullshit he did not get Nate injured. Its football and bigtime players make that catch. He got himself hurt. Jake should have stayed out of it. So they score... bigdeal. It was incomplete anyway.
  3. wrench248

wrench248 Starter

Locker played a good game. He made mistakes, but he never seemed to let those get the best of him. He kept fighting and that is what i wanted to see.

Now if he had any f'ing running game (im looking at you o-line and CJ), then the Titans may have had this game closer.
  4. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

He played great. His first start and it was against Brady and he wasn't intimidated.
    I'm glad he's our QB.
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I liked what I saw from Jake today. I don't even mind the INT honestly. When you're playing against a far more talented offense you have to take some chances every now and then. As for the fumble, he could've done a better job tucking the ball but that really just looked like a beastly play by Chandler Jones.

I think the future is bright with Jake.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Every mistake that Locker made, he learned from. After that fumble early, he started moving around more and getting rid of the ball faster.

He is tough and one of the few bright spots on the team this year.
  7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I just hope locker isn't set back by the shoulder injury. I don't think it will be an issue but you never know.
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

Locker looked great, I know he had the interception, but he looked confident in the pocket, and was the only offense we had all day! I wonder what he could do if the offensive line wasn't horrible. I hope he is ok any news on his injury?
  9. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Yeah locker looked good imo. As a lineman on 3rd down on the 5 you cannot get beat like that or you get your QB killed. The entire offence hinges on the o line which looked pathetic today. Cj looked terrible but really with that line blocking and the d line we were up against he didn't have much to work with, but should have had more than 4 yards. I proly put to much expectation on our defence was hoping they would pressure Brady more but minus the 7 points Roos gave up and the six at the end they held Brady to 21 points not bad but run d has got to improve we got gashed by Ridley which I didn't see coming at all. All in all though I'm excited to see what Locker will do with Brit, wash, wright, and cook. Should be able to put up more points than 13
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Well said.