Locker vs Hass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 22, 2012.

?
  1. Matt Hasselback

61.7%
  2. Jake Locker

38.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

McCourty is another player on our team that is over paid!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's not overpaid at all.
    Nnamdi Asomugha-$11M
    Darrelle Revis-$7.5M
    Jason McCourty-$3M

Seems about right to me. I like McCourty, he's a complete corner, and he makes half what the best CB's make, thats 100% fair to anyone who thinks he's overrated. So shut your face.

3. TitansWillWin2

What's he scheduled next year?!?! And what are Griffins numbers compared to leagues best safeties?

4. JCBRAVE

Let me first tell you, Griffin was stupid to sign that contract, he's losing money in the long run, and he'll be cut in a year. We were smart to extend him like we did, and that's coming from his biggest fan.

And McCourty is due $5M in 2013 His deal is fair in every way.

5. TitansWillWin2

Hate to break it to you but were not cutting him this year unless there is a better replacement and it's looking like there wont be.

6. Tank

Tank Guest

Why the hell would you want Matt Hasslebeck to start over a healthy Jake Locker. I'm not going to sit here and breakdown the stats I'm sure all of you will just copy and paste it from NFL.com, but Hasslebeck has beaten a washed up Steelers team and the Bills, and still has not outperformed Jake Locker( if you think he has show me the stats to prove it or don't bother). The difference has been the run game and as horrible as our defense has been in every game, they have been making key play in the past 2 games. None of those things occurred when jake was playing and unfortunately doesn't control either of those things. If this team keeps playing the way they do and we install a healthy Locker in the mix, we will be better off for the season.

7. TitansWillWin2

Does anyone have any news on Locker's MRI. Or if he is practicing this week?

8. JCBRAVE

LOL who are you breaking it to? I know we're not cutting him til after next season.

9. JCBRAVE

He's practicing.

10. Tank

Tank Guest

He starts really practicing next week. So he will probably start week 9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar