Locker vs Hass

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 22, 2012.

?
  1. Matt Hasselback

61.7%
  2. Jake Locker

38.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Alright guys lets hear it. Vote on who you think will start and comment who you think should start.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Hass starts, we're winning with him and Lockers shoulder is a good cover up.

Let Jake heal so he can play vs Chicago, cause Hass aint beating the Bears.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What JCB said... Wyatt predicted Hass to start on Twitter. I think they want Locker to be 110% before he comes back and we're winning with Hass. I don't know how bad Lockers shoulder really is, but no reason to risk hurt it again coming back. Sadly, I see Hass starting again.

4. JCBRAVE

His shoulder is as hurt as anyone else would be, the thing needs 4-6 weeks of no contact to properly heal.

I fell through a trampoline on my shoulder as a kid and that took 6 weeks to heal. That's gotta be equivalent to taking a hit by a blitzing safety. So I think he comes back after Indy.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

One could hope.

6. JCBRAVE

Bears week puts him at 5 weeks, but he has NFL doctors, I just had Tylenol and a mom.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Hasselbeck this week just because the Colts suck and the Titans should beat them at home with anyone starting

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Agreed colts shouldn't be a problem for Hass and if locker still isn't 100% by Chicago then play Hass there too. Even with locker in we still proly loose that game so why risk Jake's shoulder for a loss. After the bears bring Jake back and let him develop the rest of the year. Have a good draft and maybe next year we can have a chance at a run in the playoffs.

9. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I want to see him this weekend to get back into the grove to prepare for bears. (If he is 100%) Hass will start though.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i beg to differ. if we were to start the rifle we would get killed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar