Locker Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I like Petty as well. Very accurate. Cool under pressure.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Who the heck is Petty?

3. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

the Baylor qb

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Jake has one thing that makes him loved by the tn fans, he's a good guy. As a qb he still looks like a rookie, he's not and he gets hurt all the time. He's had his shot to prove he's the guy and he failed 3 times in a row, three strikes your out. I know these are the fans that loved "if it's broke don't fix it" Fisher, but its time for change.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My ass he looks like a rookie GTFO with that crap

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL I know right. I've been saying for awhile now that people are letting that first half against the Jets distort their perception of 2013 pre-injury Jake. He really wasn't all that. He had the game winning pass to Hunter against SD immediately followed by that great start to the Jets game. But week 1, week 2, and regulation week 3 he wasn't anything more than "game manager".

The one thing you must give him credit for is the zero turnovers. But when you aren't being asked to do much that stat becomes much less impressive IMO.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea that was beyond stupid.

If he had continued with the season we would have made the playoffs. His knock is health, nothing else at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Well to be honest, there are some rookies who have come in to the league and played better than Locker.

He hasn't done anything to establish himself as anything but an unproven rookie to this point.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

Dude take your locker goggles off, hes an ok qb, nothing else. You tell people on here that like cj to be real about the situation and yet you refuse to do the same. Cj has at least done something anything for this team. Because of lockers injuries, our team has lost more games because him than any qb we've ever had in tn.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, he loves Locker to the fullest for some odd reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar