Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Mar 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 18 users.
  1. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Tennessy XO one day if you ever have children, you will understand.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    I have a dog that I care more for that any Titans player, ever.

I don't know why you would compare a grown ass man to your children. Thats mildly disturbing and a bit sad.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,628
    [IMG]
  4. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Maybe I just care for my team more than you care for that mutt. But it also could be that I was making an analogy, something you obviously had difficulty understanding? Scarecrow
  5. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Scarecrow

Analogy- a comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    I understand

it was just stupid
  7. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Scarecrow When your dog goes bathroom in the wrong spot, or does something he's not supposed to do you trade him for a different dog? Do you bring him to the shelter or kick him out of the house or try to give him away? No, because you have faith that he will not make it a habit. Similarly, when a Titans QB throws an interception, you should not wish for a new/different QB, just have faith that he will not make it a habit. You still believe in your dog/QB and still trust them and like them.

And that is how you make sense of an analogy. My analogy in this example compared a Quarterback of your favorite team to a dog of your family. I hope this clarified things up more if you have any future questions then just get a hold of me on here. Thank you for your inquiries, hope to hear from you soon.

-@titans92790
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    TitanJeff

you need to start requiring IQ tests for sign up
    xhrr and Ensconatus high five this.
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,628
    This dude crazy.
    xhrr and Ensconatus high five this.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95

the Jimmy Johns nearby just started delivering, thinking about making an order