Locker practices, might be ready for Oct. 28 vs. Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Listen he isn't going to have it permanently damaged if he plays with it. Regardless of how long we let him sit, hes going to require surgery at the end of the year.

2. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

We need Locker to play ASAP, regardless of whether we're winning or not. He needs experience in order to progress and see if he can become the QB we want him to be.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansWillWin2

^^^ Couldnt have said it better myself Kelviskblam!

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But this isn't what you've been saying... all you've been doing is bashing Locker and calling him a pansy.

5. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

we've won ONE game with Hass...not exactly a streak

6. TitansWillWin2

This was in reference to going with the hot hand if we continue to win with hasselback even if Locker is ready to play. If Locker is ready to play, which I actually believe he could this week, then he should be starting end of story!

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

every time i see that titanswillwin2 as the latest poster... i click on the post just to see what stupid thing is being said...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's like watching Jersey Shore or Honey Boo Boo, you just know it's going to be bad, but you have to see just how bad it can be.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

Which is why I would be a good journalist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar