Locker on Primetime

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Good, good, I've been waiting for us to win the hearts of crack users for years, were making steady progress. Next stop: welfare moms and people who eat paint. The sky is the limit.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

But I thought they were already Raiders fans?

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Boo-yah!

4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

it's business, why's anyone surprised? you show what sells. EVERY network does it. as JCBRAVE said CNN FOX CBS ABC NBC all do it. oh and Gottlieb is a tool nobody cares what he or jim rome or colin cowherd thinks.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Michael Irvin seems to have good sources in TN. He's been on our side for a while now if I'm not mistaken.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Steve Wyche is another one. He's always had our backs.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Actually, it has been discussed by Munchak after the game. They saw a lot of the opponents blitzed him and after he threw the ball short of the sticks, they missed the tackle and gave up the first. We made it a point of emphasis to make that tackle and most of the time we did which is why they ended up with a lot of 4th and 1 or 2 yards!!! That's the difference between poort ackling (giving up about 50% conversion versus make the tackle and lower that to about 30%)! HUGE difference!!!

Gut

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Actually, when we do playaction the majority of time I remember, we actually have a guard pull like we do on a lot of our running plays! I know we did that against pitt and chargers at least. Of course, you have to balance it too because if they called a blitz and a guy is blitzing thru the gap being vacated by the pulling guard, its very hard to keep pressure out of the backfield and makes it hard on our rb to pick that up.

G

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

that crackhead called us getting k-dub. so maybe he knows what hes talking bout????

jus maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar