Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker on Primetime

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    Should have been higher. Had it been any other team he would have been higher than number 8.
  3. cozmicfool Starter

Moolah:
    $446
    Shoot, I was watching NFL AM and they discussed every game in detail...got to the Titans game showed two plays and moved on! lol

We get no love! That's okay though. I'm sure this team will sneak up on a lot of teams this year. I'll tell you one thing they definitely surprising the **** out of me! I thought our Offense would have been an area of strength and our Defense a liability. Who ever thought it would be the other way around?

With the talent we have on offense at the skill positions I can't wait until we put it together on all sides of the ball! We really could be really good. I'm anxious to see how we fair against top notch teams though.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    I'm sick of the run game already, I wanna see them let Locker loose. I been very impressed with him and like a lot of people already side, it's time to run the no huddle more with him. Next week we should start out of the gate with it.
    CalgaryTitansFan and The Hammer high five this.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,485

We ran the ball well yesterday.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I wish the Titans would do more play-action on first down. I've not checked the stats but it seems the Titans always ran on first down up to that final drive.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    More times than not... I bet Play-action would work well for the Titans.

Especially when Battle is on the field. The defense "knows" what play is coming when Battle is in... so, definite curve ball time.
    cozmicfool and JCBRAVE high five this.
  7. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    I'm not upset about the run game, I just want more from Locker.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,563
    I noticed something this morning.

The media would rather talk for hours about the collapses of the Giants, Steelers and Niners than even for 1 minute discus the Titans, Dolphins, or Chiefs. The Cheifs have a little star power with Andy Reid, but other than Reid going on TV for a 3 minute convo, none of these up incoming teams get coverage.
    Gut, cozmicfool and afcsouthdom high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    And Rottenbooger and the Stoolers will still be higher than us in the next Power Rankings.
    titan520 high fives this.