Locker likely to play a half against Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If the defense can get the kind of pressure they have been getting and hit Brady early and often, I think we can beat the Pats.

CJ SHOULD be able to run against that terrible pats D. Hell, Locker could probably have 100 on the ground if he wants to.

Play calling is gonna be key against the Pats. They gotta roll locker out a bunch, put him on the edge. That gives him the run option and helps keep things simple so bellicheck can't do anything too crazy in coverage and confuse Locker.

I'd be having Locker watch every pats game from years past where Belicheat faced a young QB, teach him the way he likes to screw with people.

And on defense, Brown needs to see lots of time. Gronk or Hernandez will take Spoon's lunch money. I don't know if Brown can lock one of them down all game, but I KNOW Spoon can't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

After watching what the Texans are doing to the Saints defense....if we struggle against them on Thursday we are in for a long season.

Texans are shredding them without even trying hard...and looking ridiculous....they are going to be tough this year.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I may just stop watching football is officiating is going to remain this bad.

4. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I don't want us to show everything we've got against the Saints. I want to have some surprises for the Pats, because I really think we can beat them on our home field, with our defense playing the way it is. And their D is pretty bad, so maybe Locker can light it up.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Saints have terrible D yo. Had terrible D last year as well.

Really, kinda weird how three of the most elite teams in most people's minds (Pats, Saints, and Packers) have pretty lousy defense. But then again, that's probably why the Giants were able to win the Super Bowl last year.

6. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Outside of Arizona and Pittsburgh the Patriots Oline looks like the worst in the league. If the crowd shows up (which I think they will seeing as though it's the first game and against the Pats) Brady may be in for a long day.

I also pray for 90 degrees with 90% humidity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar