Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

don't forget Devin Hester or Tashard Choice

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Didn't Duece love Palko as well

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea because he has control of Cook and Wright's hands.

You understand if Cook and Wright had caught those passes, we may very well have tied the game?

7 ****ing starts into his career... Go look at the tape of Peyton Manning in his first 7 starts. Go look at Drew Brees. Go look at all of those guys in their first 7 starts.

Jesus Christ, I swear we have some of the dumbest fans in the NFL. Steelers fans wouldn't even be saying this garbage.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. RavensShallBurn

Peyton Manning's first 7 starts:

1-6 record, 9 TDs, 14 INTs, 65.6 rating

Way worse than what Locker has done so far. Again, let me reiterate that I'm not trying to say Locker is the next Peyton, but anyone giving up on him or even complaining is a complete and total moron who knows absolutely nothing about football and should just go watch soccer instead.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

reguardless of JL number of starts he is almost complete with his second season in The League

and you are right there were plently of critical drops sunday, and lots of bad throws as well. Couple of the picks were just bad luck also.

And no way the game was as close as the scoreboard. The cows would have dialed up another TD whenever they felt like it.

7. RavensShallBurn

Second season in the league, but only 7 starts. He's got a lot of football ahead of him, and everyone should've been expecting the ups and downs.

I won't be complaining unless the same issues are happening in year four.

Most QBs (even HoF ones) don't start off so hot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Disagree, with the exception of Wiffin the D actually played decent today. The offense couldn't do much of anything right.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cows stopped trying once the score was 21-3 early 2Q

YMMV

10. Tank

Tank Guest

Thank you for this. One of the last sane titans
    fan

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar