Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

lol

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thought about reading the whole thread/site after todays debacle...

[​IMG]

forum has been marked read - Im just sayin'

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I'll have to go back and look at the play, but I don't remember anybody being open underneath. Was he supposed to force a pass and possibly get picked off? The throw to Britt was basically a throw away. That was a bad play call. They need to give Locker more high percentage pass plays. Watch a good team in the red zone, then watch us. You'll see the difference in play calling. It's not that hard, but we seem to call the exact opposite plays than we should. DON'T RUN 4 WIDE VERTICALS INSIDE THE 15!!! Don't call a draw play with 15 seconds on the clock. Every time we are in the red zone it's 4 and 5 wide sets. It's not working! Throw some high percentage passes, bootlegs, screens, run the ball! Anybody see the screen to welker today? That's how you do it. We can't execute a screen to save our lives. Get Craig Stevens involved or Quinn Johnson. When do fades ever work?!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Locker sucks.

He's not an NFL starting caliber QB. Just isn't going to happen.

Try again this draft or next.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Zero chance at this year. Locker would have to show a legendary bust status for us to draft one next season as well.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not if Munchak is fired after this season. I'd say that gives him 2013 to prove himself or he's done. No new head coach is going to sink his career because the last guy invested in him.

I don't see it happening this year. Geno Smith and Matt Barkley seem like frauds to me. Anyone else I'm missing?

8. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Houston D vs young QB's this season.

Week 1
    Tannehill 20-36 219yd 0TD 3INT 2sacks 1FUM 30-10 Hou

Week 2
    Gabbert 7-19 53yd 1TD 0INT 3sacks 2.8avg 27-7 Hou

Week 5 MNF
    Sanchez 14-31 230yd 1TD 2INT 3sacks 2FUM 23-17 Hou

Week 7
    Flacco 21-43 147yd 1TD 2INT 1FUM 43-13 Hou

Week 12
    Stafford 31-61 441yd 2TD 0INT 0FUM 3sack 34-31 Hou

Week 13
    Locker 21-45 309yd 1TD 3INT 6sacks 2FUM 24-10 Hou

Besides The 6 sacks his numbers match up with the other guys this year.

I think that we need to find some kind of IDENTITY on this football team. I support Jake. I love his heart, effort, and skill set. Jake tries his ass off. Thats all I want to see from him. Hes in a tough situation with this team going through a new change and now firing his off-cord. Im keeping my head up about this kidd right now. Remember Rodgers still hasn't taken a snap at this point of his career. Jake is gonna grow from these games.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dont keep up with college so I personally have no clue.

Even busts such as Russell and Smith had more starts than Locker has had. Locker will be here next season no matter what. Not sure who is coming out next season that will be "good" QB's.

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I trust your judgement, seeing as you were dead on about Andrew Luck and Christian Ponder.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar