Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Sounds like you've got the hots for locker

or you honestly believe it's everyone BUT locker's fault? Because that's retarded....

2. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Amazing. People have made excuses for CJ the last 2 years but after 8 games Locker doesn't have it and never will. Some of you should apply for front office jobs with all that keen football knowledge.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Locker never has had "it". Where's the production?

he's been inaccurate his entire life and it's biting us in the ass right now.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

He said

Locker is not a problem at all...

Which is what I quoted :)

THere are some things I like about Locker, and some I dont. I wont know what my opinion is until 2 years from now at the minimum.

5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

The people here on this thread that are talking about how Locker shouldn't be our qb after ONE TERRIBLE GAME clearly do not know how to assess an NFL qb. It's not like earlier this year PEYTON MANNING threw 3 picks in the first half alone!!! Morons...

6. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Like I told you once already today, you may feel free to dialogue with me once you get off CJs lap and decide you'd rather not root for whoever the Titans are playing every week. Now climb back under that rock.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Good Lord, some of you guys are outright goofy. Locker was playing today with like, half of the starters of a bad OLine playing. That means that the folks who aren't good enough to play on the bad Oline were playing.

And Locker looked pretty good in the 4th. Non-call on an obvious PI hurt and, as most have pointed out, players dropping easy catches hurt him as well. There's potential there. Put him behind a solid OLine and give him some better play calling and he could be something special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Locker is raw, but he has what it takes to be great. He despritely needs to be developed. Give him some good coaches that know what they are doing and how to use him and this is an entirely different story.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

To me its more than one game. For the season, he is at 51.5 percent completion percentage. Thats bad.

It can still improve but show me any season where Manning had a 51 percent completion percentage. Even in his rookie season, which he kinda sucked by all accounts, he was at 57% completion percentage

I dont want to bag on locker, I want him to improve and be better so that we are not set back. I just call it like I see it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Easy there, tiger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar