Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who actually thought Gabbert, Leinart, Sanchez, and Bradford would be good though?

I sure as hell didn't.

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Why is Locker not rolling out? Even the commentators were asking why the titans are not calling roll out plays for locker? Is our coaching staff that stupid? Just curious I figured the OC isn't calling for rollouts. But Can locker just do it anyways? Its sad to watch the offense suck because our coaches are too stupid to know how to use our players effectively!

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I don't know if you guys are watching MNF, but you probably are ... RGIII just fumbled the ball, but it happens to pop right into the hands of his team mate, and he goes in for a TD.

How do these guys get bailed out all the time? It was a bad play by RGIII, but turns into a good play, and of course everyone is just saying how great RGIII is and not how lucky he got.

I guess some people just do get all the luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea he got lucky there... but he's been awesome and very consistent all year.

It's not like he's Gabbert and got a lucky TD.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

They're all better than that irrelevant Chiefs quarterback who you claimed would be good. He started like 1 game his entire career.....who was it? Palco or something....

6. TheSureThing

Yeah. Cam isn't good. I'll try not to let his consecutive 4000 yard seasons, or 55 touchdowns in the past 28 games fool me...

thousand bucks says you don't reply to this. Because you have nothing.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Stats are for losers

Cam is a punk and will either be out of the league or with another team in 3 years

8. TheSureThing

I'd rather have the punk than Jake Locker and you're crazy if you think different.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

And I will try to not let his 9-19 career record fool me either.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Luck is fun but it runs out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar