Locker is anti-clutch!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I didn't see that, then again this team drives me to drink a lot earlier than the usual now a days.

2. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

locker is our best player on the O besides CJ right now you know nothing about football he had like 8 dropped balls by our WRs

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

What do the pigeons mean lol can someone explain?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well, I already forgot why I started it.......

long story short, a thread went south and I educated some people about carrier pigeons. Now I use them to get stupid threads off topic as soon as I see them.

The first one or two were hilarious. We had too many stupid threads today and I think they are getting kind of burnt out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's funny is- I remember you all throwing Cam Newton in my face last year like I was wrong on that one.

Where are we now?

Or Vince Young? Gabbert? Lienart? Sanchez? Bradford?

Your odds are better if you do trust my judgment.

Andrew Luck will flop too. Mediocrity awaits him. Just like it did Cam Newton after his fluke season.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And I never said Hester would bust. I said he IS overrated.

And he is.

I, you, your sister, and the first baby born at your local hospital tonight could return TDs behind the Bears ST unit.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Payton is still suspended. Still, another HC wouldn't have made a difference yesterday. it's not like it's him making the drops.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Locker is 24 years old and has started a total of 7 games. There are some issues with his play but how do you draw major conclusions off of 7 games?

And Locker is our best hope for being a good team. Give up on him, dump CJ and what do we have?

Wait until he has started 20 games before making any judgements.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another post from the idiot train. Luck is the best rookie QB ever and Cam Newton has been one of the best QBs in the league the last 3 games. Newton's passing rating is higher than it was in his "fluke season".

You are just too easy.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

As soon as I saw the subject line I was hoping to see pigeons. You got to this one fast. Nice work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar