locker is a Nancy!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

He never had a ton of injuries in college. If we want to talk inj. prone let hassle take the shots locker has and we will see the rusty rifle sooner than later.
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I had the same exact injury I use to have my teammates take my pads off of me the pain was so bad. A/C separations are no joke I couldn't believe he was playing with it. I think Jake Locker has some balls, Being a Qb and taking a pounding with an a/c separation had to suck. I was a lineman and I'll tell you I felt it every time I hit someone.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Better be 1 day
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Being injury prone does not make you a wimp......you even go on to contradict yourself in just a few sentences:crazy:

I am not sure if McNair ever played through a seperated shoulder. Thats not something you want to force a QB to do. Regardless, your point is dead because Locker has been playing on this injury since week 2.
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

As long as he plays this week I have no issues with him. Even if he goes out there and stinks it up. Which would be no excuse considering its his non throwing shoulder!
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Oh I'm sorry McNair played with a broken ankle one game. Yeah he clearly couldnt play a game with a injury to his non throwing shoulder!
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What about setting a career high on a bad shoulder? Does that make him a "Nancy?"
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I can't find anything where McNair even had a broken ankle....let alone play through one. I don't remember such an injury.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I remember Frank Wycheck saying, "We don't worry about Steve unless he's in a cast."

Had to love that about Steve. You always knew he was gonna be there to play.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Who remembers the 2002 playoff game vs Pittsburgh? McNair had a part of skin just hanging from the thumb knuckle of his right. He only missed two plays! They just cut the skin off, and he still threw for a playoff career-high 338 yards 3TDs.

Amazing player to cheer for, just amazing.