Locker Injury Update: Sprained Hip

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

g cat.jpg Yea!

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

loved watching the jags mascot get hit by those paintballs lol If Jacksondeville knew what was good for him, he would not make bets considering the roster and team he represents lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

EA going down last year in the first pratice was CAP robbery

so glad that loser is gone. Im not saying I want his heart too explode, but those Somaians eat like 20x their fair share of spam

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

McMVP would have slammed Couples hip into Aldelphia turff

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I really miss those days of Mac 9. Glad they made a football life documentary about him on nfl network

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Yo DMAN, how can you take what I said and act like I am on here ranting about fantasy football. It was a link on ESPN about Locker and when I clicked on it, some guy started talking about fantasy football impact with Locker being out. Really nothing to do from my end on fantasy football other than a post.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I meant to not hit reply to that and not quote you, I should have edited it but to add on to the subject of fantasy football I had rants of my own. My bad

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Its cool, I totally understand your comments but just wanted you to know that was not my intentions of why I posted that. I am more excited about today than I was after we beat the Jets. Locker's health was #1 thing I cared about after that game. Glad to see we got some GOOD news today

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

same here, the win Sunday was big but him only being out 3 weeks is even bigger. I just hope he plays at the same level when he comes back. I say we even rest him until after the rams game too just to give him more rest. Possibly rest him for both jags games too if he needs it.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

this is great news, i thought Jake was fu*ked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar