Locker Hoping for Mini-camp Return

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans quarterback Jake Locker addressed media members on Monday for the first time since undergoing foot surgery for his Lisfranc injury on Nov. 20.

Locker, who was wearing a cast and using crutches, confirmed that he’ll likely have five or six months or rehabilitation ahead of him.

“I think that I’d be able to go by mini-camp, and (training camp) for sure,” Locker said. “(I’d like to) do some OTA stuff and then be ready to go by mini-camp.”

Locker said he gets the cast taken off later this week, but that it will still be a while before he’s doing any kind of exercising.

“As far as running or doing anything on my feet,” Locker said, “that’s a little ways away.”

Locker said he was told the surgery went well, and is now ready to look ahead.

“I was frustrated, but I’m not going to dwell on it,” Locker said. “You want to be out there and playing, but I have too many blessings in my life to be down on one thing.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I HOPE HE NEVER RETURNS!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Locker at mini camp -

"Whoa is that Aaron freaking Murray? $weet"

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If I were facing what Locker is facing, I've f*cking have my upper body, core and mind working overtime. I'd have my hammy/quads working liking a mo-fo on extensions and flexions. The only damn things I wouldn't be working out would be that foot.

And Aaron Murray is going to be post ACL. Nobody grabbing him until the 6 or 7th round.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hopefully it's another team's mini-camp.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

1. Now I'm no trainer, but how does one work a hammy/quad without working the foot?

2. No way in hell Murray makes it past the third. If he's still there in the fourth, and we don't take him, I will lose my freaking mind.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Get on the Locker train man, hes coming back.

I feel u tho

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Hope and pray it is with a different coach and johnny football backing him up when he gets hurt again week 4 or 5

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

might have to rename him the male phoenix cuz he bout to rise fom the ashes stronger than ever

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ugh no to Johnny Football

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar