Locker gets good results, could (will) play Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

My place? Let me tell you something boy, I don't care about you or anyone else here. I have been a football fan for over two decades and a Titans fan since they've been here. I don't have to take a backeat to anyone here when it comes to football my dude. The mere fact that you think there's some sort of pecking order shows just how much your imternet life means to you and how pathetic a life you're living.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. hitking60

hitking60 Practice Squad

As for my opinion on the Locker situation, it is what it is. I couldn't care less about him. IMO he has bust written all over him so for all I care, he can go out there and have his damn arm explode for all I care because I don't think he's that good to begin with. My stance is simple, if he's supposedly your franchise QB, why not express extra caution with him? The Titans are gonna suck this year, AND NEXT, regardless of whether Locker plays or not. I see no need in subjecting him to further injury in a lost season. That's my stance and I'll stick to it, regardless of what the "vets" around here think.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

[​IMG]

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

would rather Locker not play so the team can continue losing and get a good draft pick. The season is over, everyone here knows the Titans have no chance at competing at an elite level so might as well get an upgrade in talent especially in the secondary and defensively overall

6. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I don't want to see Locker get hurt again this year, but we definitely need to see him play and see if he has the potential to be our future qb. If he plays well in the next 6 games or so with this team I will be totally impressed with him. Any player can have season ending injuries on any given Sunday so you can't worry about that perspective.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what section are your PSLs in again?

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The season is over but it's not meaningless. We get to see what Locker is made of for the rest of the season, the progression of our young guys, and try to build some chemistry to enter next season.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Obvious troll is obvious. That or hitviking is just really dumb.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You play him to get experience so you can make a judgement if he is your guy or not. Come on man use your brain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar