Training Camp Locker close to perfect at LP Field on Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Here's to hoping Locker stays consistent. That's the key.

2. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

I am excited to see my first Titans game saturday at Century Link Field... Going to welcome Montlake Jake Home!!! Go Titans

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I agree you need players like Stevens. I don't know if they should come at the price of a 3rd round pick. Nor do I understand this admiration about his ability to catch. If he's such a total package TE or great receiving threat then he would get more than 10 catches a season.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He's not a deadly receiever. He's a guy that can run a route and provide a catch if you need it. He's not going to beat man coverage, but he's gonna be a decoy that can hurt you if you leave him uncovered.

He's a good weapon to have.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Stevens is as mediocre as they come.

He's a bust and we're paying him too much.

There.

Nothing more really needs to be said. Never seen someone get so much hype for being merely "ok". Meanwhile guys like Cook need to "show us something"?... lol

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agreed. His accuracy and consistency is the biggest concern. He's got to prove he's improved in pre-season in those two areas. If he does that, say hello to our starter.

7. TitansLocker07

TitansLocker07 Camp Fodder

When is the Titan's next practice open to the public? I want to see the QB battle live. In today's NFL, it's a good scenario to have two "capable" starters. Looking forward to Opening Day kickoff!

...and Locker will be starting by week 4.

8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Titans play Saturday, who is the 4th string QB?

I figure he will see Rusty and him most of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar