Training Camp Locker close to perfect at LP Field on Saturday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 4, 2012.

1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's a good blocking TE who can also catch the ball. His deal is pretty cheap until his last year and by then he should be an even better player.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Yea the breakdown of his deal isn't bad but that was an odd contract..what's with us and TE contracts? Daniel Graham's was ridiculous from day one.

Keep up the good work in camp Locker & Hass!
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Please break down for me how he "can catch the ball".
  4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

And we have a winner.
  5. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

He catches what is thrown his way, it's that simple.
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Yes 10 catch a season Craig Stevens is a baller! Truly an amazing receiver that will catch anything.

Oh whoops that is an exaggeration, 5 catch a year on average. I think he averaged a few more a year at Cal.

I have never seen another Titans player as undeserving of adoration given production as Craig Stevens.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Stevens does catch everything thrown his way, he's just never the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th read. When Stevens comes up with a play it's cause he's been overlooked by the defense, but he does do an awesome job of making the most of his opportunities.

How can anyone hate him? He's nothing short of a pleasant surprise every time he plays.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Jim Wyatt said Locker is looking good today, threw a beautiful pass over the middle to Kendall Fire but he dropped it. Also Tommie freaking Campbell nailed Wright and sent him limping to the sideline.
  9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

You asked for an explanation on how he "can catch the ball." I told you.

Continue with your crusade against Stevens, doesn't bother me.
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You can't build a team with all superstars. You need players that fit the system and are key to making your team better. Stevens helps in the run game and while he doesn't catch a lot of balls, he doesn't drop what's thrown his way. We're gonna need a good mix of playmakers and role players to win a championship and build a deep franchise. Stevens offers something Cook and Thompson don't. Thompson and Cook offer something Stevens doesn't.