Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Locker Cleared for Contact

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    they could plan for 18 passes....but this is the NFL given certain game situations he may be forced to pass 30+ times
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    I'm just glad to hear he's cleared for contact.
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,586
    Sneaky Titans might have known that this wasn't a 4-8 week injury all along... That coupled with an ahead of schedule Locker could make for an unprepared Niners D!
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $50

yea I know, but with the way everything has gone so far its likely to be a ground and pound. still, I am not arguing for it, just throwing out what they might be thinking.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    :puke:
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. crypta333 Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $785
    I think they should hold him out this week. We got Schwenke coming in green too. Not worth the risk of injuring Locker again imo. Let him get 2 more weeks of practice in, then he should be 100% no doubt.
    Jwill1919 high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,327
    don't give Munch that much credit
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    I was thinking this as well.Why not go ahead and get him playing again and get the rust shaken off before we have to play St. Louis.I would just hate for him to not play well and us lose that St. Louis game.
    titan520, ThatTitansGuy and JCBRAVE high five this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,003
    Huh?

All I'm saying is it's dumb to chalk this one up as a W, even with Locker. That's not a knock on Locker, but respect for San Fran. They are a damn good football team. And I just don't want to see Locker rushed back if he's not ready. If he is truly ready, great.

Not sure why you think I have an axe to grind. I want Jake back ASAP and I want him to be our franchise QB.
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Especially since this will be Schwenke's 1st start, let Jake sit until the rams. I'd hate for our rookie to blow a call and lose Jake for the rest of the season. Just my 2 cents
    Titan43 and crypta333 high five this.