Locker back on practice field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

nobody noticed another key part of that post. Greene is back to practicing as well. play Greene, and hold Locker until after the bye.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Locker was just coming around, we don't need him to be thinking about his injuries , i pray he's close to a 100% when he hits that field because it will be so depressing to see him regress. GOTITANS!

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yea, makes sense.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yes...put Greene's azz on the damn field!

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Im glad Greene is finally back! I hope he can do something! Its good to know Locker is practicing, hopefully he will be back after the bye week. Although I would like to see him play this week I don't see any point in rushing him back when we have a bye next week.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

No way he plays this week. They will give him a good work out during the week to see how his hip/knee responds then rest during the bye. Hopefully there are no setbacks and that puts him practicing and close to full health going in the game after the bye. Worst part is that Fitz may have us in a 3 game hole that will be tough for Locker to pull out of coming back after a month off.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

BTW it will be great to have Greene back on the field! Now the Online has to step up about 10 notches before a run game can happen.

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I had a dream that Locker came back and lit it up for code blue! Hopefully it comes true! IMO the 49ers look like Houston... Aka theyre swirling around the toilet bowl. So we should have this one in the bag!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Probably just trying to mess with the Niners and there game prep. I think they will hold him out until after the bye week.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I had a similar thought earlier this week. It is very intriguing to me that no one really knows how serious this whole thing was. Like what if the hip is 100% but the it's the knee that has taken this long?

Of course I doubt this is the case but really we'd have no real way of knowing. It's highly unlikely but what if he's way further ahead than any of us could imagine because we're working with limited information?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar