Local players invited to NFL Combine

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

haha It still blows my mind that Cookeville has a Chinese joint now. Never would have thought that would have happened.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Dude, I ate there so much I probably sent them on vacation...them AND the Papa Johns across the street lol. Whats sad is the whole time I lived in Cookeville I never ate at Dippsy Doodles. Oh well, nothing in Cookeville tops El Tap!
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Man I hate to say it, but I have never been to El Tap. Dipsy Doodles is pretty good though lol. That greek place over by Mini Burger is good but expensive.
  4. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

EL Tap is AWESOME!!!

Are you Talking about Gyro Dude? That place is pretty good too (well as far as cookeville gyros go its good LOL)

Don't think I ever even heard of dipsy doodles

I would always go get wings and beer on Wednesdays at Vinny Ts or Cosmos ... good times
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Ha, yea Gyro Dude. Yea, I am sure a place outside of Cville would be much better.

Man, Dipsy Doodle has been around.......sense.......well, my dad used to go there to hang out as a kid and he is in his 60s......over where the old drive in used to be. They have a mail box that blends in with the street light behind it.....I have almost plowed into that thing a hundred times because you can't see it.
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I used to play open mic at Vinny T's on Wed nights, well that was after the place on the square closed down. ;(