Local Nashville (sports)radio podcasts

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by #34, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

Hey as a non-Tennessee dwelling Titans fan I was hoping that someone could recommend a local sports-talk show that I could download to hear the latest gossip and Titans news. I am a bit of a talk-radio geek and I download a lot of podcasts. My favorite show is based in Washington DC and I feel like I have more information on Dan Snyder and the Redskins than the Titans.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

ps the DC show is REALLY good Google Sports Junkies 106.7 the fan if you are interested. They talk News SPorts Hollywood Music, and are 4 very funny dudes. I'd love to find something similar in Nashville!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You can listen to 104.5 The Zone live.

#34 Behind Enemy Lines

hmm, i expected more choices. thanks titanjeff. will check itunes for it.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think you have to go directly to their site. The only other option is the AM station.

http://www.wnsr.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar