Lloyd and Dummerville?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

This front office has set up contracts favorably for the organization. They could have released Griffin and Johnson and wouldn't have owed them a dime. They can do the same with those two next year. So I'm giving Webster a little credit here; they are signing players to big contracts but I assume they're doing it with the ability to forecast, and have not just this year in mind. I think they're probably setting up those contracts in a strategic manner; I.E. having a big portion of Levitre's contract accounted for this year, and having it back off down the line.

Miami on the other hand is back loading most all of their new contracts, and they'll probably run into problems in the future because of that. However the Titans, I believe, are taking advantage of the ample space we have this year, and probably front loading most of these new deals.

The Ravens don't have much room and had to let go of a few players, but only because they had to sign thier QB to a monster deal because he won a super bowl. There are worse things that can happen to a team....like 6-10, and not winning a playoff game in the last decade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

You wanna contend or you want to have a season like this where we can't last two quarters against the chargers?

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Rather be good for 4 years and go through cap hell, than go 10 years of picking up crappy players and being mediocre

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Elvis NO DOUBT!! u kiddin me?? this even up for discussion....

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'd be ecstatic if we could get one of the three

Lloyd, Pollard, or Dumervil

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I would want them on this order:

Dumerville

Pollard

Lloyd

But yeah, I would take any

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Meh. No to Lloyd IMO. There is something wrong with him that keeps getting him released. He is best suited for the Mcdaniels O and he still couldn't retain his spot with the team. That's very telling when mcD. Went to bat for the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar