1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Lloyd and Dummerville?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 16, 2013.

1. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

What will it take to get both of them? Definitely extend hasselback which cuts pay, cut Amano and Washington. 4 a year for Lloyd and prolly 8-9 for Dumerville. We have enough?
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I'm not sure how I feel about Lloyd.. he has shown potential that he can be better than anyone we currently have, but why does he keep getting cut? Was he a product of Tom Brady? How will he fare with Locker throwing it to him? I dunno..
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Lloyd is a product of crisp routes and great hands, not Tom Brady. But why does he keep getting let go by teams?
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I read something earlier about the Patriots feeling like he's bi-polar or has some type of mental problems. Very unpredictable apparently.
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Lloyd reminds me of Antonio Bryant. I would stay clear away from him.

He will end up going to Tampa on a 1 year deal. At least that's my prediction.
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Not interest in Lloyd. Especially if it means releasing Washington. Would love to have Dumervil but I can't see him choosing us unless we just blow the other offers out of the water. Which I can't really see happening.
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I read somewhere that Loyd has a bad Bi-Polar condition.
  8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I don't know about blowing them out of the water, but I wouldn't be surprised if we offered him the most out of the teams interested.....I can't believe I just said that about this team.
  9. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Get used to saying it ... this is the new era of Titans.
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Un
    That's until we get into cap hell in 3-4 seasons.