Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Lloyd and Dummerville?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    What will it take to get both of them? Definitely extend hasselback which cuts pay, cut Amano and Washington. 4 a year for Lloyd and prolly 8-9 for Dumerville. We have enough?
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,592
    I'm not sure how I feel about Lloyd.. he has shown potential that he can be better than anyone we currently have, but why does he keep getting cut? Was he a product of Tom Brady? How will he fare with Locker throwing it to him? I dunno..
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    Lloyd is a product of crisp routes and great hands, not Tom Brady. But why does he keep getting let go by teams?
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I read something earlier about the Patriots feeling like he's bi-polar or has some type of mental problems. Very unpredictable apparently.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    Lloyd reminds me of Antonio Bryant. I would stay clear away from him.

He will end up going to Tampa on a 1 year deal. At least that's my prediction.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,126
    Not interest in Lloyd. Especially if it means releasing Washington. Would love to have Dumervil but I can't see him choosing us unless we just blow the other offers out of the water. Which I can't really see happening.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    I read somewhere that Loyd has a bad Bi-Polar condition.
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    I don't know about blowing them out of the water, but I wouldn't be surprised if we offered him the most out of the teams interested.....I can't believe I just said that about this team.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    Get used to saying it ... this is the new era of Titans.
  10. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,865
    Un
    That's until we get into cap hell in 3-4 seasons.