Live video of Halo 3 right now.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by RyansTitans, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I have to disagree, very poor level design (showed when the blue arrows show up on the ground) if it weren't so poorly designed you wouldn't have trouble finding your objective. I have to admit to being really excited about this game based on how good the N64 one was but it totally sucked at any price.
  2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah Perfect Dark Sero was a huge dissapointment for me.

When I look at realease dates it took me until august to find a game I wanted........bummer and it was Madden.

I'm more into shooters though and Live play so I'm guess I'll be stuck with GOW and Halo 2 all summer. No offense but any game gets boring after 8 months or so.
  3. well after having played the halo 3 beta at a friends house it is amazing, the levels and weapons are great and there is a leak of the new zanzibar map called the last resort, the video is on youtube... this game is going to be amazing!!! i cant wait
  4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what's this Halo thing ya'll are talking about ?

my buddy Gunny says it sucks
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Don't listen to Gunny. Unless you like Dungeons and Dragons, Pokemon cards, etc.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

not so much suck, just terribly overrated.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I've never said it sucks (unless to annoy fan boys). It's just overrated as bigtitan said.
  8. i agree that the halo franchise is very overrated, and i have no idea of how it became like this, but none the less it is an awesome game and halo 3 after having played the beta will not dissappoint
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.